#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was invisible in that game, apart from the early goal he scored.
Agreed....but it was his 1st game for his many weeks?
Foden needs a run in our team now .it's just a waste of a talent.it has got to happen now. It should have happened,imo 2 years ago.many didn't agree but I stand by that .....What's the reason for Pep not playing him now?
As we sit 4 th in the league...
We need to be 1st.
Chelsea are above us in the league playing young players....What is the reason the most gifted young English Footballer is not playing football???Fucks me off ....What's the excuse now Pep.? This is Manchester City.not fucking Barcelona. Play Phil Foden .Now.FFS!!

Agreed....but it was his 1st game for his many weeks?
Foden needs a run in our team now .it's just a waste of a talent.it has got to happen now. It should have happened,imo 2 years ago.many didn't agree but I stand by that .....What's the reason for Pep not playing him now?
As we sit 4 th in the league...
We need to be 1st.
Chelsea are above us in the league playing young players....What is the reason the most gifted young English Footballer is not playing football???Fucks me off ....What's the excuse now Pep.? This is Manchester City.not fucking Barcelona. Play Phil Foden .Now.FFS!!
Lol. Top rant

Not actually been at his best as he's playing wide right of a front 3. Definitely not his best position although he'd fit in with our current players there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.