#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be very very interesting to hear expert punditGlenda Hoddles views on Our Phil...
Amazing that a supremely talented ex england midfielder hasn,t..to my knowledge..been shouting from the rooftops about the lads skills.
Is Glenn Hoddle blind..or has he lost his voice...
Hoddle of course was one of englands most gifted midfield players.i for one enjoyed watching him on the tele as a kid cos he just seemed so graceful and skiful.apparently he is in the National Football Museum..due to" exhibiting sublime balance and close control,unr,ivalled passing and vision and extraordinary shooting ability from open play and set peices"

In my opnion..Foden has all that..but also the ability to run/mark space and oppenents and tackle,and is two footed..just watched a utube vid of him scoring against u21 kosovo..tees up the ball with his left foot before shifting it to his right .Bang,goal.

If i was in Glen hoddles shoes id be shouting from the rooftops for Phil to be in the England team..remembering when he himself struggled to get a game and be taken seriously by manager(puppet) Ron Greenwood.

However..Hoddle( who surely would have noticed Foden played No.10 tonight) works for that BT/Livervarpool/brighton/betting company thing thats sort of going on.in the background.so i expect,in reality,to hear the sound of silence.
Ho hum.

Last edited:
Gareth Southgate on @PhilFoden being called up to England's senior squad: "We're still looking at Foden and thinking that it's a case of when, rather than if, unless something goes wildly off-track for him..."

Keep your fucking hands off him,he dosn't need the likes of you managing him

Least he might actually play him

Least he might actually play him
That's not the point,for 4 yrs raz has got the blame when things go wrong,they had to stop when he stood up to the racists so they moved onto ky and john,ky is dropped so it's all on john,it would be phil getting it next,only because he is ours,i don't know why anyone wants him in the first team

However..Hoddle( who surely would have noticed Foden played No.10 tonight) works for that BT/Livervarpool/brighton/betting company thing thats sort of going on.in the background.so i expect,in reality,to hear the sound of silence.
Ho hum.

Is this the one that a guy on the net with a huge page full of info and stats, also said Oliver was a part of the ref's to include in this group?

Foden starts for the Eng U21s ... and the Garcia bros both start for Spain U21s ... at the same freakin' time ... who to watch ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.