#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent when he came on. He was exactly what he need I.e pace, aggression and intelligence

Today we looked like we had a load of slow empty heads on the pitch. He’s got to start soon

Excellent when he came on. He was exactly what he need I.e pace, aggression and intelligence

Today we looked like we had a load of slow empty heads on the pitch. He’s got to start soon
id start him in front of david and bring david on when the game slows down later on, same as Sergio, sergio looks like he's played 90mins before kick off

id start him in front of david and bring david on when the game slows down later on, same as Sergio, sergio looks like he's played 90mins before kick off

I agree with the Foden/Silva point although starting at Newcastle maybe a big ask. I’d drop Aguero but I don’t think Jesus is good enough so we have to stick with him

Play Jesus in the CL and if Aguero doesn’t get at least 2 V Newcastle and United then maybe it’s time to persevere with Jesus

He is very quick for a midfielder. He seems quicker than Bernie and Mahrez, so he might be used out wide if necessary.

Agree- Nothing spectacular from him today but he was buzzing around and that's what we need a our energy levels are very low thee days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.