#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to be given a chance now by starting games. He seems to be everything our midfield seems to be lacking at the moment

I’m not usual one to clamour for the youth to start but we have a ‘legs’ conundrum in midfield and his youth and movement might be just what we need. He changed the rhythm of the game today and it seems whatever three we play we are easily outrun on the counter. He should be starting more games now, not for his career but because he might be the answer.

Three weeks ago and still stands. We need to get him in he team because whatever three we choose without him don't have the legs.

I agree with the Foden/Silva point although starting at Newcastle maybe a big ask. I’d drop Aguero but I don’t think Jesus is good enough so we have to stick with him

Play Jesus in the CL and if Aguero doesn’t get at least 2 V Newcastle and United then maybe it’s time to persevere with Jesus
I don’t think Aguero is going to be available for a little while, so Jesus will be starting for the foreseeable future. And Pep may want to protect David after today, so I could see Foden starting against Newcastle.

I don’t think Aguero is going to be available for a little while, so Jesus will be starting for the foreseeable future. And Pep may want to protect David after today, so I could see Foden starting against Newcastle.

Is it a bad injury? I’ve not seen any reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.