#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not really a winger position though. It’s like inside playmaker. It works because he can let Mendy control the left side and he can operate in the half space.

Not sure I agree really. On the ball maybe and in the second half he drifted inside but he was given a real defensive role to play out high and wide for most of it.

Similar to his starting role against Arsenal.

Not sure I agree really. On the ball maybe and in the second half he drifted inside but he was given a real defensive role to play out high and wide for most of it.

Similar to his starting role against Arsenal.
But that’s in the defensive phase where we go 541, so he clearly has to help Mendy defend out wide.

I’m more talking about the attacking phase, where Mendy is wide and Foden operates in the half space.

But that’s in the defensive phase where we go 541, so he clearly has to help Mendy defend out wide.

I’m more talking about the attacking phase, where Mendy is wide and Foden operates in the half space.

Yeah I agree but I just think him having the responsibility of defending out wide shackles him a little bit when we recover the ball.

The fact he does it so willingly shows how committed he is to the team.

Yeah I agree but I just think him having the responsibility of defending out wide shackles him a little bit when we recover the ball.

The fact he does it so willingly shows how committed he is to the team.
His energy is why I love him in our team. Gives his all and runs his ass off.

He pressed the Everton players relentlessly tonight along with Gabby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.