#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunate not get the scoresheet but it's very good overall performance. More of the same please.

Grafted as hard as I expected and had a few good moments.
Wouldn’t go overboard though, not on this performance anyway.
Think some people are just willing him to be brilliant every time he steps on the pitch and that’s not gonna happen.

He is 19,you seem desperate for him to leave so you can say i told you so,diaz left now madrid are looking to offload him already

Oh look he is starting

You are hilarious. You’ve been on this forum every day for the last year now arguing why foden shouldn’t play- or any young player.

Diaz isn’t relevant right now. He also went to Madrid, which I don’t think Phil would. If he did go he’d go somewhere like Dortmund imo

You seem desperate for them not to play.

Great that he played today though

2nd half Foden really to the game to Everton , and should have been awarded a penalty , when he is on the ball and going past players he reminds me of Kinky , he just glides past players , he is capable of scoring a wonder goal this lad , but his all round contrinbution and energy is refreshing.He plays without fear but he needs protection from referees there have been quite a few dubious challenges against him in recent games.

Excellent again, goal and penalty both a whisker away.

His movement for Jesus’ first split the defence and he teed up Mahrez for the 2nd. This will be overlooked by a lot of rival fans, but he’s so ready, even if the stats don’t show.

You are hilarious. You’ve been on this forum every day for the last year now arguing why foden shouldn’t play- or any young player.

Diaz isn’t relevant right now. He also went to Madrid, which I don’t think Phil would. If he did go he’d go somewhere like Dortmund imo

You seem desperate for them not to play.

Great that he played today though
Ah so diaz doesn't matter because it hasn't worked out lol
I said to you about a month ago that phils time is now and i'm very happy for eric
Every one of your posts are about phil should go on loan

I don’t know what the rush is for Foden regarding game time
The league is littered with players who were introduced too soon before their bodies had fully developed and were more or less finished late 20s

He seems to have recently had a growth spurt - was very good today but i agree needs time to grow into his body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.