#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm, perhaps stupidly, expecting him to play the next two games, but with the league gone we are missing such an opportunity to get him valuable experience this season. Even for those who believe Pep when he says that we're not going to buy anyone to replace Dave next year (which I will believe when I see it), surely you would feel much better going into next year if Phil had played an actual role this year, no?

I think Pep's selection is going to be guided mostly by getting players into form and trying ideas for the Champions League which Foden won't start in.

If we get knocked out of the Champions League I expect Foden will start the majority of the games for the rest of the season.

Needs to go on loan or move completely as Pep doesn't rate him. Real shame as so many think the lad has real tallent.
Why is there this overaction when he doesn't play,he is happy thats all that should matter

He would have got battered tonite,he is not strong enough for this type of game

His time is now,he should play more i agree

I'm, perhaps stupidly, expecting him to play the next two games, but with the league gone we are missing such an opportunity to get him valuable experience this season. Even for those who believe Pep when he says that we're not going to buy anyone to replace Dave next year (which I will believe when I see it), surely you would feel much better going into next year if Phil had played an actual role this year, no?

We could be 6 wins ahead of a top 4 spot by this weekend, so there’s 6 ‘spare’ league games for him to start, add in the domestic cups at the very least, and that could be a busy second half of the season

Why is there this overaction when he doesn't play,he is happy thats all that should matter

He would have got battered tonite,he is not strong enough for this type of game

His time is now,he should play more i agree
Oh come on Karen, even you were saying last season he would be playing regularly this season. What other excuses can you dream up? Be honest he isn't getting enough game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.