#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got 34 goals in 43 games when he was 27.

Doesnt sound finished at the top...
Totally. Funny how facts are distorted to make up arguments. I also read someone saying Giggs had Injury problems early in his career because he played matches at too young of an age. Madness.

I genuinely believe Foden is being held back and should have had more minutes. Pep might be a pioneer and he might be elite level however that doesn't mean he doesn't make mistakes and won't make mistakes - no human being is perfect no matter what level. Anyway I'm intrigued to see what the strategy is and how this gem of a player progresses.

It's just blatantly obvious that Pep doesn't trust him. David isn't playing and he still can't get in a team. If he doesn't start against WHU then it's just ridiculous.

The league is gone and we'll finish 2nd anyway. He needs to play at least 3 in a row to get some momentum.

He got 34 goals in 43 games when he was 27.

Doesnt sound finished at the top...
What about 28? also i had eyes and he fat ,smoking etc
How many were pens or open play,stats without contex are no good to me also as you love the quality of the opposition arguement give that as well,ta

What about 28? also i had eyes and he fat ,smoking etc
How many were pens or open play,stats without contex are no good to me also as you love the quality of the opposition arguement give that as well,ta
So was he finished at 28 because he played a lot of minutes at a young age or because he was out of shape, smoking, etc? Who's to say he couldn't have played at the top level longer had he taken care of his body properly? By your own admission it's a shitty comparison to Phil's situation.

So was he finished at 28 because he played a lot of minutes at a young age or because he was out of shape, smoking, etc? Who's to say he couldn't have played at the top level longer had he taken care of his body properly? By your own admission it's a shitty comparison to Phil's situation.
I was countering the posts saying well rooney started at 16 and played till he 34 at a high level,clearly he hasn't,it's not my point that phil can't play because he won't have a long career,thats other posters view

I was countering the posts saying well rooney started at 16 and played till he 34 at a high level,clearly he hasn't,it's not my point that phil can't play because he won't have a long career,thats other posters view
Part of the reason Rooney was finished as a player at an early age is because of his physique. He was always a big lad even when he was at school when he was 14 or 15 he was adult size and big boned. If you are built like that it limits your career playing years much more so than slim players like Fernandiniho, Giggs and young Foden possibly aswell. Similar thing happened to Yaya.

Part of the reason Rooney was finished as a player at an early age is because of his physique. He was always a big lad even when he was at school when he was 14 or 15 he was adult size and big boned. If you are built like that it limits your career playing years much more so than slim players like Fernandiniho, Giggs and young Foden possibly aswell. Similar thing happened to Yaya.
That is true of course but had he started at 20 he might have lasted longer,anyway my only thing in that direction is phil saying he had another growth spurt coming on and would assume that needs handling properly,i think it was rodwell who said that is what damaged his hamstrings so much

That is true of course but had he started at 20 he might have lasted longer,anyway my only thing in that direction is phil saying he had another growth spurt coming on and would assume that needs handling properly,i think it was rodwell who said that is what damaged his hamstrings so much
So are you saying him not playing, is him being handled appropriately? I very much doubt he will be having a big growth spurt at his age. He's nearly 20 Karen! Who has growth spurts at 20??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.