#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just asking why the interest from celtic?

Oh thats a different question and much more polite. Me, well, born in Mosside, lived in Longsight, grew up in Glasgow. Dad is a city fan and I grew up fond of them but supporting Celtic. Made it to Maine Road many times over the years. We are enjoying ourselves against the Teddy Bears it's all straight forward and so getting involved in City chat.

Oh thats a different question and much more polite. Me, well, born in Mosside, lived in Longsight, grew up in Glasgow. Dad is a city fan and I grew up fond of them but supporting Celtic. Made it to Maine Road many times over the years. We are enjoying ourselves against the Teddy Bears it's all straight forward and so getting involved in City chat.
Thanks,wasn't meaning to be rude,questions always look a bit harsh on here,i expect you to be wrong about next season,he is in awe of dave currently which i don't think is helping him
I have wanted him to play for a couple of months,i find the endless he should go on loan/leave brigade a tad annoying as neither is going to happen

Thanks,wasn't meaning to be rude,questions always look a bit harsh on here,i expect you to be wrong about next season,he is in awe of dave currently which i don't think is helping him
I have wanted him to play for a couple of months,i find the endless he should go on loan/leave brigade a tad annoying as neither is going to happen

No worries.

Either way Foden is a player. Imagine him in 5 years time.

We were told that we could not appeal without a Uefa judgement, thus forcing Uefa's hand. We now appeal to the CAS and, assuming our case is sound, the judgement is thrown out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.