#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think him or his agent need to demand a loan in January. Just to play some football. It's looking more and more likely that Foden is gonna have to bide his time until Pep leaves and hope his next manager is more favourable.

I think him or his agent need to demand a loan in January. Just to play some football. It's looking more and more likely that Foden is gonna have to bide his time until Pep leaves and hope his next manager is more favourable.
Pep has said repeatedly he is not going on loan,i really think he is handling things better than the fans are

At that moment, there was very little we could do to persuade Sancho to stay but we can't look at that case in isolation. He won't be the last if players like Foden don't get minutes and give hope to the academy players of the future. That's why it's so important he gets minutes because the good that it does for us as a club goes beyond that of just his ability on the pitch.

How many minutes are you thinking is enough to make Foden want to stay

Pep has said repeatedly he is not going on loan,i really think he is handling things better than the fans are

And why won't he let him go on loan? And if you say because he is part of the squad I will laugh in your face. He's no more part of this squad than the kit man.

So you dont think next season after Dave has left, Foden will get his major opportunity?

And why won't he let him go on loan? And if you say because he is part of the squad I will laugh in your face. He's no more part of this squad than the kit man.
Because he is being groomed to take daves spot,he needs to stay with us within the system he s going to be playing

So you dont think next season after Dave has left, Foden will get his major opportunity?

No I think we will once again dip into the market and spend another £50+ million on a midfielder. If Pep seriously saw Foden as Silva's eventual replacement then don't you think he would have played more football by now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.