#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernardo Silva says Foden could be one of the best midfielders in the world in 1-2 years. Loved hearing that. From interview posted in his thread.

Looking forward to seeing him shine.

Phil is a unique midfield talent. His goal scoring ability from midfield is so rare. He looks like he can score every game.

Bernardo Silva says Foden could be one of the best midfielders in the world in 1-2 years. Loved hearing that. From interview posted in his thread.

Phil is a unique midfield talent. His goal scoring ability from midfield is so rare. He looks like he can score every game.

He was in a brilliant position to score last weekend, but Sterling overhit the through ball.

Lampard-esque.

Watching him walk down to the Liverpool end with all the whistles and boos, and see him dispatch that penalty showed what great strength of character he has. Really think this year will be his year to really break into the team on a regular basis. He’s ready!

The fact that Pep started Phil against Spurs towards the end of the season shows how much the great man thinks of Foden.

I must admit, I thought it was a mistake, but that’s why Pep is in the dugout and I am in 328.

If he’s not even in the 18 on at match day what’s the point. He’s not developing sitting on the bench now - he needs game time.

Obviously pep has said he isn’t going on loan though - which doesn’t make sense unless he’s going to get actual minutes - not just 5 at the end

He’s had a season of being in and out of the squad now.

He is 19 - NINETEEN.

As we’ve seen with kids, who are played a lot, they tend to burn out at a younger than average age; the bald, thick, ugly granny-shagging Scouse twat being a prime example. Pep is bringing Phil along very nicely, thank you very much and I’ve no doubt he will play more than enough time to help his game improve in leaps and bounds.

He is 19 - NINETEEN.

As we’ve seen with kids, who are played a lot, they tend to burn out at a younger than average age; the bald, thick, ugly granny-shagging Scouse twat being a prime example. Pep is bringing Phil along very nicely, thank you very much and I’ve no doubt he will play more than enough time to help his game improve in leaps and bounds.

A big fear I have for sterling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.