#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will never know
I am 100% sure that you don't pay for the Athletic and didn't read the article.

The whole argument is dumb anyway. Pep saying he wasn't going on loan doesn't mean it was never talked about. Or course the question of whether Phil should go on loan was talked about at some point! We have people at the club who's whole job is to figure out how to best develop players. Some clubs probably even offered to take him (because he was clearly one of the best prospects in the country). But then we just decided to develop him in house and Pep said so. Not really sure the issue here.

I am so glad he told me there is a decision to be made or I never would have known
I know most people in media are cunnts but this unhealthy obsession with hating on legit journos for the sake of it has to stop. It's not good for you. Hate is a powerful drug and you're overdosing.

I am 100% sure that you don't pay for the Athletic and didn't read the article.

The whole argument is dumb anyway. Pep saying he wasn't going on loan doesn't mean it was never talked about. Or course the question of whether Phil should go on loan was talked about at some point! We have people at the club who's whole job is to figure out how to best develop players. Some clubs probably even offered to take him (because he was clearly one of the best prospects in the country). But then we just decided to develop him in house and Pep said so. Not really sure the issue here.
In a Nutshell.

Foden starting tonight. The biggest game of his City career so far. The stage is set for him to really show the rest of Europe just how good he is.

Foden starting tonight. The biggest game of his City career so far. The stage is set for him to really show the rest of Europe just how good he is.
Nah.his biggest game so far was his debut ,against utd,aged 16,in front of 80k Fans.
Man of the match. ;)

I swear he'd ran almost 2km more than the average by the time he came off. When we said he's the new Silva is we may have been referring to the wrong Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.