#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden was massive today.

It was like Bernardo vs. Liverpool in that Anfield game, he just never stopped sprinting, he won the ball back half a dozen times, he tracked back like a RB, he was dangrous in the final third.

I wish we'd managed to get on top of the game a bit more and had some possession for him to work with, but the way the game played out - end to end, short spells of possession, ball constantly in play - he did great.

Again against Lyon please.

Was given a thankless task tonight but he gave his all. So glad to have his work ethic as well as his talent.

The only complaint I have is him not playing Jesus in after making an interception in the second half.

Strong , efficient didn't look out of his depth , what a future this kid has.

He performed his role well in running his bollocks off and closing them down. But I have to say I feel we are wasting his talents playing him out of position out wide or false 9 etc. He is a much better player in the middle of midfield and we aren’t seeing that much. And with us being linked with buying another midfielder this summer I worry next season we are going to see him more out wide than in his best position.

He performed his role well in running his bollocks off and closing them down. But I have to say I feel we are wasting his talents playing him out of position out wide or false 9 etc. He is a much better player in the middle of midfield and we aren’t seeing that much. And with us being linked with buying another midfielder this summer I worry next season we are going to see him more out wide than in his best position.

He will play plenty in CM next season. It's going to be a condensed season, and we have basically 5 CM's including Phil, you should welcome another CM, because we will be fucked without one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.