#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being totally honest he’s going to the very top..genuinely hope he stay’s at City but big teams will be interested soon enough.

Pep knows how good he is. Lots of competition for places among top players, if he keeps performing it’s his shirt to lose. He will play 30 games this season.....
Sure you’re not Seluk after a deal?

Being totally honest he’s going to the very top..genuinely hope he stay’s at City but big teams will be interested soon enough.

Pep knows how good he is. Lots of competition for places among top players, if he keeps performing it’s his shirt to lose. He will play 30 games this season.....
Fucking lol

When I first saw his goal, I thought 'He's got lucky there/he's scuffed that/he meant for that to go top right'. Second replay, it's some crazy no-look dummy feint shit with his weak foot. Completely wrong-footed their keeper. Magical.
Haha I had the same process. Even texted a few people to say he miss kicked it. Couple of replays later you see the fake out to the keeper and the smooth finish

At this moment Foden is the best offensive player at the club and you do not rest your best player , the likes of Mahrez and Sterling in their current form should never be playing before Foden, really hope Pep has now realised he can trust Foden 100% , he has managed Phil's career superbly and we are now reaping the benefits.
I don't fully agree about not resting your best player, especially this season, when the schedule is so hectic.

It's all about squad management, and fortunately for Pep, and us, Manchester City has more quality in the squad than most, meaning he can rotate more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.