#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that turn he did on his debut v Utd in the states?

Middle of the pitch, turned on the spin and broke.

For all the goals, assists and good performances he’s had, we’ve hardly see any of that in his short career so far, he’s played safe.

Said a while ago that we won’t see the best of him until Pep goes and he’s let off his leash.

The natural ability Foden has he should have been running rings around Mctominay and Fred and driving at Maguire and Lindelof today. Exactly what we needed.

Remember that turn he did on his debut v Utd in the states?

Middle of the pitch, turned on the spin and broke.

For all the goals, assists and good performances he’s had, we’ve hardly see any of that in his short career so far, he’s played safe.

Said a while ago that we won’t see the best of him until Pep goes and he’s let off his leash.

The natural ability Foden has he should have been running rings around Mctominay and Fred and driving at Maguire and Lindelof today. Exactly what we needed.
Agree to an extent as that will be the world class Foden down the line tearing teams apart and scoring for fun from a central position. In Peps defence though you also have to keep the ball and no when to play in that position and Phil has struggled to do that I. A few games when central so far. KDB constantly loses the ball when central but has snot 4000 assists to justify that high risk style to Pep.

Another great performance and picks up 2 assists. Still pisses me off he didn't start the Derby.

I didn't like the number of people slagging him off in the match thread for trying to stay on his feet. He's an honest player and we should never want him to lose that and turn into a diving twat like Salah. The fault was 100% on the referees not Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.