#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet his knockout Wembley or guma games at school were a joy to watch.

bet he was first name picked in PE lessons for footy too.

largely great, starting to do little Sane-like moves as well which adds another dimension to his LW. Just a couple of times he got in the pocket, turned and ran at goal and then tried to play a complicated pass out wide instead of thumping a shot at goal and at least making the keeper work. Just give yourself the chance to stick it in the top corner or make the keeper work and get a rebound rather than over-complicating it.

I’ve got to say I’m dreading the inevitable “Phil Foden he’s one of our own” chant when fans are back. Someone get their lyrical thinking cap on.

We've got Foden
Phillip Foden
I just don't think you understand
He's Guardiola's man
He's better than Saka, Smith-Rowe, Greenwood, Nelson, Hudson-Odoi and Eze, a fact which is only becoming more and more abundantly clear every time he steps on a pitch and plays levels above them, so please please stop comparing them now because you're making yourself look silly with your stubborn little biased convictions,
We've got Phillip Foden

He should be the first name on the team sheet for the Carabao Cup final , he is City through and through and a Wembley cup final will mean so much to him , he would have dreamt of playing there in a blue shirt when he joined our club when he was six years old and he deserves to play in every cup final we compete in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.