#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those that say Phil modelled his hair on Gazza are way off. He actually modelled it on well known Scots sports commentator Dougie Donnelly.

1623671733013.jpeg

I'd like him to be more selfish. Instead of laying it off to other players I wish he'd run at defenders more.
Totally agree with you. Sorry to say this but I think it's down to Pep and his don't give the ball away insistence. Phil still has this in the back of his mind having been left out of games for City in the past. Needs Gareth to have a word with him about it. Sadly, he'll probably be replaced by Rashford for the next game but come on at some time.

Totally agree with you. Sorry to say this but I think it's down to Pep and his don't give the ball away insistence. Phil still has this in the back of his mind having been left out of games for City in the past. Needs Gareth to have a word with him about it. Sadly, he'll probably be replaced by Rashford for the next game but come on at some time.
Really hoping he doesn’t do this. Phil has got Andy Robertson’s number big time, tore him apart in Feb at Anfield & at Etihad during the restart last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.