#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are through already , he need to risk him
Funny how the teams who are successful are the ones who have in general a settled starting eleven. Southgate doesn't have a fucking scoobie who his starting eleven are and should be using this game to try and get his best eleven playing well together.

If he’s not playing I doubt I’ll bother watching.
The idea of tournament football (for me) is to try and keep a settled team that’s going to go from strength to strength and find some rhythm. Not into chopping and changing especially when it’s a player who can quite easily play 90 mins every 3-4 days. Appreciate there’s a couple more City players involved but only Foden gets me excited enough to bother with the national team.
England get beat tonight and Scotland win then isn’t there a chance they can finish third?
The top teams go out to win their group, not play it safe in the hope of an easier route in the next stage.

Funny how the teams who are successful are the ones who have in general a settled starting eleven. Southgate doesn't have a fucking scoobie who his starting eleven are and should be using this game to try and get his best eleven playing well together.
i understand , southgate is a muppet

Yeah this game doesn't matter so I expect anybody who hasn't played much to start this.

Saka RW, Sancho LW (or swapped), DCL striker, Grealish as the 10.

Southgate has now pointed out Phil is on a yellow and did not want to lose another player so actually good management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.