#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a few people trying to say Foden had a poor game across social media. I thought him and Sterling were the two best players on the pitch, did my eyes decieve me? Some good movement, his passing was some of the best on show, he tried to speed things up whenever he got involved. The whole team was off pace though, it's hard to look good in a team performance like that.

Quite a few people trying to say Foden had a poor game across social media. I thought him and Sterling were the two best players on the pitch, did my eyes decieve me? Some good movement, his passing was some of the best on show, he tried to speed things up whenever he got involved. The whole team was off pace though, it's hard to look good in a team performance like that.
Sterling was reasonable but Foden was below par like most of the English team including Sancho.

He played well for the first 20 or so minutes then didnt really get involved as much.
But tbh I blame Southgate as the whole team looked poor, and they had no rhythm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.