#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like there might be some overreacting going on here. Hasn't anybody even considered that he may look at this as an opportunity to shut up everyone making such a big deal out of this and have a great season?

Thought he generally played well and took his goal splendidly.

He is definitely well and truly in the starting rotation now, looking every bit worthy of that place.

Surprised there's not more activity in here after that performance. I thought he was right up there in terms of our best players.

Has to play every week whether it's wide or in the middle.

A WC player in the making.

Still wasted out wide for me but you’ll always get 100% graft and a genuine goal threat wherever he plays.

Thought he generally played well and took his goal splendidly.

He is definitely well and truly in the starting rotation now, looking every bit worthy of that place.
Hope he play more regular now top player

I’ll make this simple. We are a much better team with him in the side than without.

He offers pace, intensity, cutting edge, drive, defensive stability, directness, intelligent movement and an ability to get the most out of KDB by being the only one on his level for those interchanges, that you don’t get with Mahrez or Silva.

I really want to see him in midfield because we lack all of the above attributes there and are relatively stacked at RW with the arrival of Ferran. But as long as he is in the team somewhere I’ll take it. Because right now he is incredibly important to its balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.