#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Central midfield players of true genius ,like Gascoigne, and Bernarbia... constantly demand the ball,even in tight situations,for they know,they have the instant ball control,touch ,and deft passing ability to use the ball effectively, in an instant.
When you know ,how good you are,you demand that ball.
When others cotton on ,to how good you are they will just give you the ball anyway.instinctively.
The young Paul Gascoigne, in training for Newcastle utd used to demand the ball off senior pros.He knew how good he was....
The rest soon realised.
It was said of Gascoigne..he didnt pass you the ball..he,d lend it fo you for two seconds.he wanted it back....his use of the Wall Pass...followed by a burst from central midfield...used to open up defences back in the day.and it looked sensational.

Going back to Foden..he will have been heavily marked all the way thru his youth career...and flourished.as he did against Liverpool in the 4nil ,tightly marked,pass and move.Goal.with his weaker foot.
This lad needs the respect of his team mates.
It will come. .

Tbh it appeared his team mates understood that early on, then Southgate stepped in & put a stop to it.

He made himself available often enough in space but wasn't fed the ball like he is at City. He is better given the ball deeper then he can run through the lines.
Iceland defended very deep and in numbers making it difficult.
No better or worse than his teammates so unlucky to be subbed.
Nail on the head.

Reminds me of what it used to be like for Raheem. Nobody passed him the ball for England. He had to live off scrapy possession. Now they pass to him and amazing he is the stand out England player.

I really think Pep doesn't rate him that much. I just saw some interviews of him about Kimmich and he said like best player in the 5-10 years and stuff like that

Disappointed in this
His home life has nothing to do with me even though I feel sorry for his girlfriend.
Got really big Hope's for foden and hes just on the brink of really breaking into our team and first cap for england and he does this? Thought better of him than to be this stupid tbh

I really think Pep doesn't rate him that much. I just saw some interviews of him about Kimmich and he said like best player in the 5-10 years and stuff like that
Are you one of those spice heads around Piccadilly, because you sure talk like one.

Fucking hell the stupidity and arrogance of them never fails. I get he’s only young bla bla but on a first call up for England,the Covid situation and the bollock Walker dropped bringing brass back at the start of all this you really would think they’d engage their brains a little. That’s forgetting the fact the dickhead went and had a kid at 18 and has now shit on her already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.