#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
was thinking this ,i'm still not sure of his best position , i have feeling he would be better on the right side cutting in on his left .
I think to the right as an 8 would suit him best of all eventually. Currently our best left winger though and Mahrez is doing a decent job on the right.

good thing about phil is he could play anywhere and be brilliant, left, right, center ,upfront ,a bit deeper, in the middle, the kid has got the lot and is getter better, there will be a time when the oppo will single him out, how he deals with that will tell us if he is world class or double world class.

(my last sentence meant, i think he will become a world class player, but there are levels of world class), well it makes sense to me :) haha

What Foden has achieved since his debut is remarkable , he was always one for the future and potential etc etc , but he has now established himself in the first eleven of one of the top teams in europe , he has battled for his place against multi-million pound signings and proved himself indispensable.
He will gain experience and nous over the next couple of seasons and will become the complete player , providing he avoids serious injuries and we establish ourselves as regular Champs league finalists/winners he will win a Balon D'Or , having watched Mbappe against Bayern, Phil isnt at that level yet , but he will be, you can bet on it.

Started 3 games in the middle outside of the league Cup. Time to start calling him a winger. Just like Zinchenko is a LB not a midfielder.
Time to start calling Zinchenko and Foden....Footballers.
Labels are restrictive.
These players talents are not...
Foden is not a pure winger
Zincko adapts..,effortlessly to his central midfield posistion for The Ukraine National team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.