#47 | Phil Foden - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read what Rooney has said about him today. You'll piss yourselves.

Just come across this.

One of the worst analysis of a player I've ever seen and completely incoherent.

Anyone who's watched Foden for 1 match can tell you he's an incredible dribbler of the ball.

Rooney complains that he's only played at one club in one style, then says replace him with Sancho....who's only played at one club in one style.

The kind of brain that nearly got promotion chasing Derby relegated.

Just come across this.

Anyone who's watched Foden for 1 match can tell you he's an incredible dribbler of the ball.

Rooney complains that he's only played at one club in one style, then says replace him with Sancho....who's only played at one club in one style.

It looks like people are lapping it up and praising him for his intelligent comments.

Makes me wonder if anyone outside of our fanbase has actually watched the guy play football.

Just come across this.

TBH hes right in one thing that he says. England dont have the movement that City have, so Foden is more isolated. But what he and southgate have noth missed is the simple fact that hes more tallented and creative than Grealish and Mount. And needs to play in the center mid position rather then them.

TBH hes right in one thing that he says. England dont have the movement that City have, so Foden is more isolated. But what he and southgate have noth missed is the simple fact that hes more tallented and creative than Grealish and Mount. And needs to play in the center mid position rather then them.

But Foden has shown plenty of dribbling for England under Southgate, as can be seen in the video someone posted above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.