Phil Foden - back with the England camp

When's Engerlands next game? Sunday? It's only Germany ffs it's not like he's travelling home through land and sea with his horse and cart
Exactly. Could easily be back Friday. He might have missed a training session and a rest day.

Still could easily start if Southgate wants him to.

Can he ask for 2 weeks paternity leave? He’d be better off having a few sleepless nights looking after the baby than wasting his time with the England plodders

I know you have a hard on for him Seb but this isn’t a wum thread. I just saw Phil had nipped home on Twitter so literally came to find a thread like this on here to see the reason etc, so I, for one, am pleased someone made one.

I know you have a hard on for him Seb but this isn’t a wum thread. I just saw Phil had nipped home on Twitter so literally came to find a thread like this on here to see the reason etc, so I, for one, am pleased someone made one.
I know you have a hard on for Twitter, but you should really get off that cesspit.

The more time one spends on there the less able one is to distinguish good faith discussion from bad faith nonsense.

If Foden is going to be used on the left, would anyone notice if we sent Grealish back to Germany instead?

It’d boost his match fitness, if nothing else. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.