Phil Foden signs 6 yr deal (Club confirmed P12)

Every player that comes through an academy has a number of fans hoping that he will become a Star for their Club. However, every so often a genuine and bona fide superstar is unearthed. Pep, himself, is clearly excited by Phil and his undeniable talent. The boy has been receiving plaudits from Coaches and Scouts since he was an 8 year old.

Foden is definitely ALREADY in the 1st team picture at 18 and do remember City's current level! Personally, I believe he will have a fantastic career for both City and England. Yes, we should be patient but his ability and agility should ensure his further prowess. I can be more enthused and hopeful of siccess because Foden is so grounded and focused.

People suggest that it could be 2 or 3 years before he is a regular but I reckon he will be a regular before the end of next season, when I think he will STILL be only 19!!

:)

I dont think anyone, is calling into question Foden's ability, and would agree with his is part of the first team, but would also agree with domalino, that you wouldn't really say he'd made his mark till he started being in the starting 11 for prem games (And not dead rubbers at the end of the season).

There is no doubt the lad will make it and he looks like he'll be a belting player (Already is, but will get better). The only sadness is that i think he will really start to get settled as a first team starter once David Silva retires or moves, and i hate to think of beautiful David leaving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.