Phil Foden to leave England camp

Both lads on their phones not even batting an eyelid, some waitress/cleaner/room service takes a quick 5 sec vid on her mobile and seeks local fame by posting it online......everything blows up such is the need for fast reporting everything before investigating any truths, half truths or lies, think we should be giving both lads the benefit until such time as some proper evidence is gathered

Whilst I was holding back calling the other poster a fucking moron, I’ve no qualms whatsoever saying it to you.
Fucking moron.
They deserve to be punished. I can still have sympathy. Try engaging properly next time

I can't believe people are actually trying to defend them!

careless decision to bring these girls in under the current circumstances and to do that on your first international call-ups is just stupid.
I read this online and agree 100%

Foden has a girlfriend and a child though, if he's old enough to be a father, he's old enough to know better. He's an idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.