Phil Foden to leave England camp

An 18 and 20 year old trying to sneak girls back to the hotel? Now I've heard everything!

He'll catch some heat (rightfully so) and learn from this, not a big deal. Some of you guys are way overreacting.
If this had happened on a pre-season tour that's one thing. Foden and Greenwood are in the England camp having just made their debuts and a couple of days before their next match. The world is in the middle of a pandemic and they have put their teamates at risk (as well as their club teammates) by being selfish and stupid. I can't ever remember another time when an international player has been sent home on disgrace during his first call-up. That's a big deal. I wonder what the senior City players like KDB think about what has happened.

Not heard or read of 1 person questioning the set up of the England camp/hotel set up,he is our player handed over to England to be nurtured & taken care of, this would not of happened if it where a City pre season tour, definitely a mistake to allow two young lads to room together on their England debuts, that alone is an opportunity for stewardship by a senior player, if it transpires they visited another part of the hotel then that is also down to bad planning by the FA, this is a billion pound squad during a pandemic where is the security? I take it this didn’t happen in the wee hours as no curfew was broken, come on people This is the FA we are talking about!
Talking utter shite.

I’ve known young Phil since he was 12 and he is a very quite young man. I looked at the daily mail video today and it appears to me that he wasn’t doing anything wrong. The media are a poisonous lot and as we all know especially towards City. Don’t fall for this people.

Yep. No argument he's broken COVID protocol... that is what he's in trouble for with the FA and City

Absolutely no evidence whatsoever that he's been shagging around.. which is what some people seem to want to crucify him for

I think language has changed. **** was always the ultimate naughty word when I grew up too, but words like m#ng and sp#z seem to be regarded as the worst now and **** gets thrown around like bloody did 30 years ago.
We ladies had a night on here where we reclaimed the word,long time again before the pc brigade took over the world and we had the likes of ammy and blueboobies posting, i am a fan of reclaiming words,only ever said it one in my sixty years in real life and the ex deserved it,it was worth it for the shock on his face,i don't have a problem with it written down for the likes of trump ,messi didn't deserve it so I rightly said sorry to the forum

Last edited:
if it offends you then I withdraw it ,no offence meant
It didn’t offend me Kaz, was just one of those posts I felt obliged to respond to as it’s an extremely difficult subject to discuss

We ladies had a night on here where we reclaimed the word,long time again before the pc brigade took over the world and we had the likes of ammy and bluebobbies posting, i am a fan of reclaiming words,only ever said it one in my sixty years in real life and the ex deserved it,it was worth it for the shock on his face,i don't have a problem with it written down for the likes of trump ,messi didn't deserve it so I rightly said sorry to the forum
You "reclaimed" the word??
And, believe me, the PC brigade didn't ban it, it was never EVER said by anybody who had an ounce of decency or self respect in the victorian, edwardian generations or the WW2 generations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.