Phil Foden to leave England camp

Two young lads sneaking a couple of Yaya’s finest into their room . It’s not that big a deal. It’s an error in judgement and they will now pay for it and rightly so.

Two very young debutants sharing the same room on a trip away (if that’s correct) seems rather odd to me. I’d have thought it best to put each with senior squad members to help mitigate typical young lad behaviour etc.

The only person I feel for is Foden’s partner. Not sure if Greenwood has one.

I read it as more of a sweeping statement rather than being specifically directed at Foden having any mental health issues as it was in response to a poster who has been suffering recently.

Absolutely agree that it’s lads being stupid with an added dollop of being naive.

It was a daft thing to do, but I’m surprised at the levels of outrage. I remember being 20, I remember what it’s like having the libido of a 20yr old lad as I still do :)

I also remember going on tour & what happened on tour, always stayed on tour (obviously pre social media times). I can promise you now, what Foden has done is tame by comparison. Yes he’s a professional, but he’s also a human & we all, every last one of us, make mistakes all the way throughout our lives. The important part is how you learn from them.
Sneaking girls in has been going on with England players from day dot,the problem here is the covid rules,we all love to see them back playing but we can because of the strict rules they have to stick to,it is irresponsible to break the countries rules not to mention the fa rules,it probably wouldn't have done but it could have wiped out half the team

I am just disappointed ,i wouldn't have expected it from them,maybe the fa should use him in an advert aimed at the kids saying gonna be to take this seriously

Pep being disappointed in him will be punishment enough

Glad to see he’s made a quick full apology and admitted his mistakes. Very disappointed with him though. I can’t quite believe how Utterly stupid he’s been.

Jesus christ ive flicked through this and most of you need to get to the corner shop for fanny wipes.

hes hardly george best!!
Hes fucked up, no one died, he’ll probs miss out on the next squad but in 10 years time when he has 100 caps no one will give a fuck about this MINOR incident

When George Best was asked how close to kick-off he'd ever had sex, he replied. “Err…I think it was half-time!

They're not away on some Jolly boys fuckin outing, professional sportsmen representing the whole country, pair of em have proper fucked up. People claiming they're "young lads", well they should know more than anyone how this age of social media works!
Agree with all this. They are professional athletes and football has changed dramatically. They weren't on an amateur rugby club tour. Phil Foden is one of the best young players City have ever produced. There are lots of brilliant young players who destroyed their own careers before they got to the pinnacle.
I really hope someone at the club gets hold of him. Foden has chosen a career where he will always be in the public eye and will be very well rewarded for his efforts. As well as his family he has a responsibility to his club and the fans who support him.

You hope the girls get tarnished ? What for ? Have they sold a story ? Again this thread is Shit today, am out before I get the same treatment as @Pam
Apparently Phil and Greenwood have been fined by the Icelandic authorities for breaking their CoVid lockdown rules, hopefully these young ladies have suffered the same fate

Reactions: CC1
Jesus christ ive flicked through this and most of you need to get to the corner shop for fanny wipes.

hes hardly george best!!
Hes fucked up, no one died, he’ll probs miss out on the next squad but in 10 years time when he has 100 caps no one will give a fuck about this MINOR incident
For his wife and his kid, that's definitely NOT minor.

You hope the girls get tarnished ? What for ? Have they sold a story ? Again this thread is Shit today, am out before I get the same treatment as @Pam

They clearly knew what they were doing and set out to get 2 footballers. Not the sort of thing most girls would do. Boys deserve to be punished but I don't think the situation was an accident in terms of the girls' ambition

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.