Phil Foden to leave England camp

Amazing the spin that some blues are doing here. He's royally fucked up. He's represents Manchester City football club and England. His first ever call up hes got some girls back to his room.

It's breaking protocol for Covid and also he has a girlfriend and a child at home.

It's not being a "lad" it's fucking sad. I hope he learns his lesson.

Agreed, I got belted around the head for much less than this as a youngster and regardless of how you want to spin it 'being a young lad' doesn't wash with me. Do the crime, do the fuckin time.

I love Phil as a footballer, but it's clear he aint the sharpest tool in the shed.

Begs the question as to whether lads of 20 should then be off representing their country then?

Phil and people in his position are not held to the same standards as other 20 year olds and they should know that.

They're not royalty, they've come from the same area's most of us live in. He's fucked up, he knows it, the whole of the UK know it. The idea that one mistake now makes him a **** and tarnishes his whole career until he retires is ludicrous.

They have said sorry for the fuss and neither girl has sold their story ,get over blaming them,two millionare kids who think they can do what the fuck they want got caught ,you will be wanting the players to wear t shirts in a minute

I haven’t condoned the boys behaviour but I don’t understand why you think it’s acceptable behaviour by the girls. It’s not ok in my book so we must agree to differ. Just hope any of my female relations would know better.

Lads in the army arn't gonna be all over the front pages of the papers and across the media for it though are they. They aren't earning millions of pounds a year in an absolute position of privelage. More than likely aren't going to massively suffer in their career for shagging about.

Yeah they are, thats exactly how it works.

It does seem a strange way for the FA to do it if they wanted to be in a fully secured isolation bubble. But that's no excuse; the players should be professional enough not to actively break whatever rules have been put in place.

Amazing the spin that some blues are doing here. He's royally fucked up. He's represents Manchester City football club and England. His first ever call up hes got some girls back to his room.

It's breaking protocol for Covid and also he has a girlfriend and a child at home.

It's not being a "lad" it's fucking sad. I hope he learns his lesson.
This. It’s mad that some are defending him. He’s a cheat and a flagrant flouter of the covid guidelines. What is there to defend?

Then what’s also mad is that some are questioning why people feel so let down by it. He is the poster boy of our academy, the player we all relate to the most. Or thought we did. To discover that he’s a bellend is genuinely gutting. I feel deflated by it, I don’t think that’s an unusual reaction to this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.