Phil Foden to leave England camp

Alf. Do you realise that people are not actually saying what he did was ok? It's your hysterical ott reaction that is getting pelters. He'll be punished by the tabloids, twitter, pep, southgate, his GF /mum in manay many ways. What more do you want? He's said sorry ffs.
My over reaction as you put it is started off with the one he is 20yo, 20yo's do this kind of thing as standard, oh boys will be boys, he was led by his cock, he'll learn a lesson from it.
I commented and replied and as per you get dragged down a route a twist here and all of a sudden it is all about what do i want from him, that is now you and the other to say the same thing. I don't want anything from him, I am not arguing with Phil Foden but with people who are making excuses for an act of stupidity and maybe you have said it was stupid but I wasn't talking to you 30 pages ago was I? You arrived late on this scene.
Also, it isn't just me, there are plenty of others that think a 20yo lad should be capable of keeping his cock in his pants in that scenario.

My over reaction as you put it is started off with the one he is 20yo, 20yo's do this kind of thing as standard, oh boys will be boys, he was led by his cock, he'll learn a lesson from it.
I commented and replied and as per you get dragged down a route a twist here and all of a sudden it is all about what do i want from him, that is now you and the other to say the same thing. I don't want anything from him, I am not arguing with Phil Foden but with people who are making excuses for an act of stupidity and maybe you have said it was stupid but I wasn't talking to you 30 pages ago was I? You arrived late on this scene.
Also, it isn't just me, there are plenty of others that think a 20yo lad should be capable of keeping his cock in his pants in that scenario.
Tell you what alf. Lets take a dispassionate unbiased view of the fuckwittery of the average 20yr old. Pop your details into go compare and get a car insurance quote, then scroll back and change your age to 20 and keep the rest of the details the same and see how the quote differs. This difference reflects the impulsiveness, immaturity, lack of experience and judgement of the average 20 yr old compared to the same bloke 28 years later.
This doesn't mean foden was right or should be 'let off', but it does mean grown ups should apply a bit of context before being massive fannys about the whole thing and reacting like a justin beiber fan forum.

Alf. Do you realise that people are not actually saying what he did was ok? It's your hysterical ott reaction that is getting pelters. He'll be punished by the tabloids, twitter, pep, southgate, his GF /mum in manay many ways. What more do you want? He's said sorry ffs.
36 strokes of the cane in Piccadilly gardens should do it, followed by an hour in the stocks getting pelted with rotten fruit and veg.

Tell you what, there’s no defending him with this.

Young people all over the country are flaunting rules, breaking the law and being dicks with regards to COVID. These dickheads seeing role models their own age like Foden (and Greenwood) also being dickheads and flaunting COVID rules and England rules just hammers home the wrong message to the youth across the country.

Phil’s being paid a fucking lot of money to act professionally. He’s not acted professionally here.

School staff will be trying really hard to enforce rules, laws and common sense to young people over the coming weeks, yet many will just think “well Phil Foden (and Mason Greenwood) can get a few prozzies round to their hotel, they’re cool as fuck, you’re not Miss”!

And how does Rebecca Cooke (Phil’s girlfriend and Mother of his kid) feel about this?

For some reason I thought more of Phil than this, he’s gone right down in my estimations.

Again, just another story to emphasise my belief that footballers are all cunts!
Great post PC.
You forgot to add the word thick just before cunts.
:)
Seriously, I don't know whether they are cunts as I don't know them personally, but this behaviour does Lead you to believing the thick part.

36 strokes of the cane in Piccadilly gardens should do it, followed by an hour in the stocks getting pelted with rotten fruit and veg.
Better than having to sit on the bench watching Gundogan start every game again.

Again this is just more fucking nonsense.
I know for a fact that at 20yo i wouldnt have done that, why? Because I am not stupid enough to fuck my international career over for a while that's why, it really is that simple.
You don't have to be a goody two shoes to understand this.
Btw is the Justin Beiber comment needed for this or is it just another for the fan club to giggle at?
You do realise this thread is about foden and not you when you are 20? What I posted isn't 'fucking nonsense and I'll happily post / bore you to death with the stats on young male drivers if you like. I also think you need to consider if someone is indeed stupid/thick, or just immature /daft. Take a stroll around any university town at night (Oxford Rd in Manchester is a good example) and you will see the finest 18-22 yr old brains in the land behaving like absolute cunts. Some will be doing this at the expense of their otherwise glittering future careers. Many very experienced, clever, and bright older men have thrown away careers in similar moments of madness - I bet Bill Clinton wished he hadn't jizzed on that dress. Just because someone is talented, successful and has the world at their feet doesn't make them less likely to be immature, daft, thick, stupid, or just make a mistake than your minimum wage shelf stacker.
The Beiber comment was aimed at your ott reaction, which I find increasingly hysterical and silly if I'm honest and just makes me wonder how broad your experience of life is - but I can't make a judgement like that without knowing you better than I do and won't insult you by assuming.

So you're done with him now? He's a 'bellend' until the day he's hangs his boots up. People aren't defending the mistake, or whatever you want to call it, they're defending this idea that he's now a **** or a bellend forever cause he's made a mistake.
But now your doing a sort of reverse outrage.
Exaggerating the level of outrage the outraged have.

Look, he's let his teammates down, his manager who gave him a much valued spot in the squad, his family, and yes.....us.

Whether that makes him a bellend depends on your level of cuntishness it takes to reach bellendary.

Last edited:
You do realise this thread is about foden and not you when you are 20? What I posted isn't 'fucking nonsense and I'll happily post / bore you to death with the stats on young male drivers if you like. I also think you need to consider if someone is indeed stupid/thick, or just immature /daft. Take a stroll around any university town at night (Oxford Rd in Manchester is a good example) and you will see the finest 18-22 yr old brains in the land behaving like absolute cunts. Some will be doing this at the expense of their otherwise glittering future careers. Many very experienced, clever, and bright older men have thrown away careers in similar moments of madness - I bet Bill Clinton wished he hadn't jizzed on that dress. Just because someone is talented, successful and has the world at their feet doesn't make them less likely to be immature, daft, thick, stupid, or just make a mistake than your minimum wage shelf stacker.
The Beiber comment was aimed at your ott reaction, which I find increasingly hysterical and silly if I'm honest and just makes me wonder how broad your experience of life is - but I can't make a judgement like that without knowing you better than I do and won't insult you by assuming.

Excellent riposte!

Many a 20 yr old cnut/ idiot have become leaders of countries.

Especially in the last few years!!

But they were protected/ told off and allowed to grow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.