Phil Foden to leave England camp

No surprise the Mail and one of these girls continue to try to get every drop out of this story.
Both her parents are lawyers - l don't think they will be overjoyed to read what she says.

Well according to her, her dad, an Arsenal fan, accused her of sleeping with the enemy... total lies

The best bit is she says the lads went back to their rooms at 3am. Then at 6am England security staff burst into their rooms desperately looking for the 2 lads.... Ermmmm wouldn't they have looked in their rooms first where they would have found them

Well according to her, her dad, an Arsenal fan, accused her of sleeping with the enemy... total lies

The best bit is she says the lads went back to their rooms at 3am. Then at 6am England security staff burst into their rooms desperately looking for the 2 lads.... Ermmmm wouldn't they have looked in their rooms first where they would have found them
This is ridulous - you dont go bursting into anyones rooms at any time let at that time. Sounds like a Harry ism.
I am missing my Icelandic Noir series and in particular the blonde partner. She could act in my interests at any time

Last edited:
I wouldn't say either of them are ugly... but and I'm not meaning to stick the boot in on them(enough people doing that), those are some pretty high hairlines for 19 and 20 year olds. What have they been doing to their hair?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.