Phil Foden to leave England camp

in my day it would be get in there phil and dip your bread hahaha, but dare i say in a modern day open relationship
or in a relationship with a little kid then phil was silly, but anybody at his age would be watering at the mouth if it was offered on a plate by her

I have to say I think this point is been overlooked, they are both young lads stepping into real fame for the first time. Two blondie Scandinavian young ones are willing to come to your hotel book their own room and provide you with a bag sweets to boot.

Just because you are a footballer you are not perfect, an you are vulnerable to thinking with your prick. Obviously it is terrible, he cheated on the mother of his child but his age should be a mitigating factor.

Anecdotally one of my good friends played professional at L1 for a few years, he wouldn't of been near the talent or profile of these two, but still he was known around the town an fuck me he was beating them away with a stick. Fucked up his relationship with the missus as he eventually strayed. He was wrong, but I had real sympathy for him been in your mid an early twenties an literally turning it down every day takes an exceptional character. Most of the hacks writing these stories would struggle to refuse a hand shandy off a granny (wazza is living proof).

Not trying to defend adultery and the real person I feel sorry for here is Foden's child's mother an her family, you just hope it's something that can be repaired.

I have to say I think this point is been overlooked, they are both young lads stepping into real fame for the first time. Two blondie Scandinavian young ones are willing to come to your hotel book their own room and provide you with a bag sweets to boot.

Just because you are a footballer you are not perfect, an you are vulnerable to thinking with your prick. Obviously it is terrible, he cheated on the mother of his child but his age should be a mitigating factor.

Anecdotally one of my good friends played professional at L1 for a few years, he wouldn't of been near the talent or profile of these two, but still he was known around the town an fuck me he was beating them away with a stick. Fucked up his relationship with the missus as he eventually strayed. He was wrong, but I had real sympathy for him been in your mid an early twenties an literally turning it down every day takes an exceptional character. Most of the hacks writing these stories would struggle to refuse a hand shandy off a granny (wazza is living proof).

Not trying to defend adultery and the real person I feel sorry for here is Foden's child's mother an her family, you just hope it's something that can be repaired.
Rubbish age shouldn't be a mitigating factor.

He's old enough to have a child and be in a long term relationship therefore he's old enough to respect his girlfriend and to not think with his cock.

Rubbish age shouldn't be a mitigating factor.

He's old enough to have a child and be in a long term relationship therefore he's old enough to respect his girlfriend and to not think with his cock.

Of course age is a mitigating factor, expecting a 20 year old kid to not make a mistake when he is surrounded by temptation is a high bar.

I don't know about you but at 20 years of age I fucked up plenty, an had a few years more fucking up in front of me.

Older, smarter and people with far more to lose have made the same mistakes as a two bored young lads in a hotel room.

Fuck sake, get over it. Young lad fucks up for, errrrr, being a young lad.
I dont condone the social distancing breach but he is just one of millions who have done it and in theory give it to me indirectly.
Doing the dirty on his Mrs is a shits trick but small time compared with Camelgob, Rooney and Giggs. I never realised we had so much perfection in our ranks on here.

Fuck sake, get over it. Young lad fucks up for, errrrr, being a young lad.
Exactly this. I’ve never ever seen any players off field antics such as the Inability to keep your cock in your trousers affect them adversely at all. Alvaro Negredo and John Stones can help Foden through this.

Some players can put it about and it doesn’t affect them because they have no compass. Others, it can ruin your career. Who knows which camp Foden will fall into. This isn’t about anybody else’s moral judgement. This about a young players very promising career being ruined because he chooses to lead his life like an episode of Eastenders... or not as the case may be. Hope he sorts himself out.

How is Adam Johnson these days? ;)

It's interesting the mixed views on this. Some say, young lad, mistake, end of story.
Others feel very agrieved by what Phil did.
I can imagine he's in a pretty shitty and embarassing place right now, with his family, his teammates and his partners family.
I can't imagine what it's like to fuck up like this and it makes headlines all over the world.

He's 20 and should know better.
I was a skilled man at 20 having completed an apprenticeship.
He's not a "lad" anymore.
It was his first senior call up and he's tried to deceive his manager and risked infecting the squad.

Anyway all we can only hope he gets over all this and doesn't become another Mario.
I'd like to see him using this embarrassment to make him even better on the pitch.
He's an incredible talent.

It's interesting the mixed views on this. Some say, young lad, mistake, end of story.
Others feel very agrieved by what Phil did.
I can imagine he's in a pretty shitty and embarassing place right now, with his family, his teammates and his partners family.
I can't imagine what it's like to fuck up like this and it makes headlines all over the world.

He's 20 and should know better.
I was a skilled man at 20 having completed an apprenticeship.
He's not a "lad" anymore.
It was his first senior call up and he's tried to deceive his manager and risked infecting the squad.

Anyway all we can only hope he gets over all this and doesn't become another Mario.
I'd like to see him using this embarrassment to make him even better on the pitch.
He's an incredible talent.

Some good points nimrod.
My concern is with his missus.what she will do,forgive or fk him off,
And not forgetting the little one also.i would presume both set off parents will have a different take on it(maybe),all grandparents dott on their grandkids.
Then how will he handle it personally, think that's one of the problem with stone,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.