Phil Foden to leave England camp

I sure hope that Phil has learned a valuable lesson here. That is to stay away from all girls on England duty. That is of course the England manager says it is alright to go out with your wife or girlfriend.

You seem more than obsessed with this, I couldn't have told you Phil s wifes name for instance. Sod all posts and can't stop slagging Foden and his wife off. Did you try chatting her up when you were younger and she laughed in your face?
posting about stuff i found online is obsessed about it ? okay lmao.. this is a discussion board you moron **** off probably another post take over fan.

Still going?

Slow window, no game, as yet, it’s as if us busy-body’s have not been given anything to get stuck into.

Can the Mod’s please move to Off Topic now we’ve hit the line of legal and taking his wealth?

lol read a article that he has been doing this with other woman and his gf even got mad at one and told her your not special he does this with other girls lmao..i guess she doesnt care as long as he keeps bringing in the # moneyyyy ..
How many times does it had to be said that they can take them for millions especially if they have kids, they do not have to stay for the money, this slur on girls boils my piss, she is not in the wrong here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.