Phil Foden to Leeds on Loan?

Dirty Leeds

Hi lads

Multiple sources stating Pep is sending Foden to us on loan for the season to continue his education under Pep's mentor and hero Marcelo Bielsa.

Have any of you heard anything?

Bielsa's been promised 40 mil this season and we're expected to go close. Foden would walk into our team.

I was of the opinion you'd want to hold onto him to fill your English quota for Europe

All the best for the upcoming season, hope you piss all over those Scum c**ts

Is he a central midfielder or 10?

If a cm, he'll walk into the team (Ronaldo Vieira, Kalvin Phillips, Eunan O'Kane would be his competition)

If he's a 10 and plays in the hole behind a striker, might be tricky as we have Pablo Hernandez and Samu Saiz

If a cm, he'll walk into the team (Ronaldo Vieira, Kalvin Phillips, Eunan O'Kane would be his competition)

If he's a 10 and plays in the hole behind a striker, might be tricky as we have Pablo Hernandez and Samu Saiz
Phil foden walks into any side in championship regardless of whoever the competition for places is end of

what position does he play?
To be honest with him being so young he hasn’t tied down a set position, attacking midfielder who could also be a no10, one things for certain he’ll be an england regular within next two yrs hes that special

He’s certainly more of a 10 than he is a holding midfielder. But from what I’ve seen he’ll probably end up playing a similar role to what David Silva and DeBruyne play for us. Slightly deeper than a 10.

He’s got terrific feet, can drop a shoulder and go past a man with ease. Fantastic eye for a pass and has an absolute cannon of a shot. He’s very lightweight though and I think he might struggle with the physicality of the Championship.

I’m really looking forward to watching Leeds next season, I think it will be fascinating to see if Bielsa can make it work in England.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he won the league and played the best football the Championship has ever seen, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it all went tits up and you got relegated! I hope it’s the former because I think it would be good for English football to encourage coaches to be more adventurous and experimental. And Leeds are a PL club who have been away too long. My enemies enemy is my friend ;-)

He’s certainly more of a 10 than he is a holding midfielder. But from what I’ve seen he’ll probably end up playing a similar role to what David Silva and DeBruyne play for us. Slightly deeper than a 10.

He’s got terrific feet, can drop a shoulder and go past a man with ease. Fantastic eye for a pass and has an absolute cannon of a shot. He’s very lightweight though and I think he might struggle with the physicality of the Championship.

I’m really looking forward to watching Leeds next season, I think it will be fascinating to see if Bielsa can make it work in England.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he won the league and played the best football the Championship has ever seen, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it all went tits up and you got relegated! I hope it’s the former because I think it would be good for English football to encourage coaches to be more adventurous and experimental. And Leeds are a PL club who have been away too long. My enemies enemy is my friend ;-)

Thanks for the kind words :)

Bielsa plays this fucked up 3-3-3-1 or 3-3-1-3 formation so Foden would slot seemlessly into it.

As you say, we could have the league won by February or Bielsa could walk after his first press conference.

Nothings ever dull with Leeds. But only Pep and Mourinho are on more money than him in England, and I doubt he would have taken the job unless he was given assurances of being backed. We have Abel Hernandez and Matej Vydra coming in next week on big money. For once it looks like we're really having a go at it.

Hope to see you soon :)

Cant see him going on loan anywhere
Thing Pep wants to give him more game time to improve him at the Etihad

Hi lads

Multiple sources stating Pep is sending Foden to us on loan for the season to continue his education under Pep's mentor and hero Marcelo Bielsa.

Have any of you heard anything?

Bielsa's been promised 40 mil this season and we're expected to go close. Foden would walk into our team.

I was of the opinion you'd want to hold onto him to fill your English quota for Europe

All the best for the upcoming season, hope you piss all over those Scum c**ts

Fair play for the username lol.

If he does gon on loan i hope there are some stipulations about the minutes he gets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.