Phil Foden to Leeds on Loan?

Why
Bullshit, unless you're expecting to see a prime Cryuff reincarnated into a 17 year old boy or you just havent watched his games, i fail to see how anyone could not be at least slightly encouraged by his future prospects.
Why is it bullshit? I've seen every minute he's played for City's 1st team. And I don't think he'll make it. I think Diaz might, but will be very difficult. I think Tosin's no chance. Gunn the same. We're one of the biggest players, at the top table. That's something that will always massively count against taking a chance. We don't have to. And that's why I don't think Foden'll make it - he's got to be mustard. And i don't see it.

I haven't slagged him. Far from it. As I've said countless times, I just don't think he's good enough. No big drama. I saw him absolutely hammered when he was injured, all over the place on the train. I don't think that's what any kid aiming to break into City's 1st team should be doing and I doubt most of the current squad, would have done the same. It's a very English thing, we like to think it's okay to get royally blitzed. Very different from most European cultures, especially Spain, France, Italy. Getting a place in City's 1st team is one massively difficult thing - he's up against genuine world class players. And he needs to do everything to enhance those chances. And, even then, from what I've seen, he ain't good enough. Not wumming, nothing against him personally. Just an opinion. On a forum. Fancy that.

I also dont think he will make it, hope Im wrong I really do.

Diaz will make it Im sure.

Why

Why is it bullshit? I've seen every minute he's played for City's 1st team. And I don't think he'll make it. I think Diaz might, but will be very difficult. I think Tosin's no chance. Gunn the same. We're one of the biggest players, at the top table. That's something that will always massively count against taking a chance. We don't have to. And that's why I don't think Foden'll make it - he's got to be mustard. And i don't see it.

At 17 he doesn't have to be 'mustard' the fact a 17yo is anywhere near our squad should speak volumes. You said from what you've seen not based on any other off the field prejudice or bias however from his performances alone in the first team he has been composed and assured, he hasn't looked fazed or intimated, he's frown in a couple dashes of magic to wet the appetite. I fail to see how anyone purely going off what they've seen on the pitch can not feel encouragement for his future progression. However he hasn't scored a worldie yet so yea maybe you'r right he wont make it.

I also dont think he will make it, hope Im wrong I really do.

Diaz will make it Im sure.

Why? I like Diaz he's clearly technically very gifted but his progression from my point of view has been very slow, Foden is also very technically gifted not to the same level as Brahim but he's miles in front when it comes to intelligence on the pitch.

I haven't slagged him. Far from it. As I've said countless times, I just don't think he's good enough. No big drama. I saw him absolutely hammered when he was injured, all over the place on the train. I don't think that's what any kid aiming to break into City's 1st team should be doing and I doubt most of the current squad, would have done the same. It's a very English thing, we like to think it's okay to get royally blitzed. Very different from most European cultures, especially Spain, France, Italy. Getting a place in City's 1st team is one massively difficult thing - he's up against genuine world class players. And he needs to do everything to enhance those chances. And, even then, from what I've seen, he ain't good enough. Not wumming, nothing against him personally. Just an opinion. On a forum. Fancy that.
Actually it's very much a part of French culture.

At 17 he doesn't have to be 'mustard' the fact a 17yo is anywhere near our squad should speak volumes. You said from what you've seen not based on any other off the field prejudice or bias however from his performances alone in the first team he has been composed and assured, he hasn't looked fazed or intimated, he's frown in a couple dashes of magic to wet the appetite. I fail to see how anyone purely going off what they've seen on the pitch can not feel encouragement for his future progression. However he hasn't scored a worldie yet so yea maybe you'r right he wont make it.
Okay, we'll see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.