Phil Foden - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a cop out. You’re one of the dozen or so posters on here that think you know absolutely fucking everything about football, footballers, tactics and every fucking thing in between.

Foden is coming on very well under Pep’s tutelage. He’s the youngest PL medal holder, he’s a mile ahead of Silva at the same age and he’s training every day with some of the best players on the planet and under the eye of the best manager on the planet.

He doesn’t need to play every week, he’s likely to get 20-30 games this season and that’s perfect for his age. He doesn’t need to burn out or have too much weight on his shoulders. I couldn’t be happier with how he’s being managed and certainly couldn’t give a fuck what the footballing Champ Manager know all’s on here think.
Totally agree. There is no reason why he needs to play 30 or 40 games for Celtic or Blackburn. He is coming along nicely and will get more game time this season if he stays fit and others have injuries. I have stated earlier that I see him slotting into the first 11 in two or three years time if he continues to develop according to plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.