Phil Foden - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like he didn't last season?
He was barely 17 last season.

The time to judge this season is not mid September before we enter that stage busy stage. But moan all you like, it will make no difference to what actually happens and so long as it keeps you occupied.

He was barely 17 last season.

The time to judge this season is not mid September before we enter that stage busy stage. But moan all you like, it will make no difference to what actually happens and so long as it keeps you occupied.

Age doesn't matter if you're good enough(which he is) and he'll not have improved much from when he was 17 by watching from the bench.

Age doesn't matter if you're good enough(which he is) and he'll not have improved much from when he was 17 by watching from the bench.
Pep >>>>>>>> Big Fat Sam >>>>>> a melon >>>> you.

I’ll trust Pep (or a melon) ahead of you. He’ll play when he’s ready.

Pep on Foden: "I feel guilty. He deserves to play, he doesn't play. But we had a problem with Sergio Aguero getting injured and we didn't want to take a risk. But he's [Foden] going to play a lot of games this season. Now we start a game every three days - he's going to play."

Pep on Foden: "I feel guilty. He deserves to play, he doesn't play. But we had a problem with Sergio Aguero getting injured and we didn't want to take a risk. But he's [Foden] going to play a lot of games this season. Now we start a game every three days - he's going to play."
Yeah but can we trust him over the sages in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.