Phil Neville Radio 5 02/04/12

richardtheref

Sorry for the late post but have been in hospital for an operation on my knee.

Watched the Utd/Blackburn game on Monday and after they went 2 nil up i went back to my room and listened to the last few minutes on Radio 5. Now chuckle brother no 2 was summarizing and said that Utd had overtook City now on goal difference as they had won bt 2 clear goals. His partner on the show pointed out to him that Utd would have had to have won by 3. Phil seemed to think Utd's goal difference would be boosted by 2 following this result and City's would be reduced by 2!!!!!!!!!1 It took him about 3 minutes to click what the other guy was saying and that City's goal difference would not change whatsoever following Utd 2 nil win.

Incredible that the BBC could employ someone as thick as this.

richardtheref said:

Watched the Utd/Blackburn game on Monday and after they went 2 nil up i went back to my room and listened to the last few minutes on Radio 5. Now chuckle brother no 2 was summarizing and said that Utd had overtook City now on goal difference as they had won bt 2 clear goals. His partner on the show pointed out to him that Utd would have had to have won by 3. Phil seemed to think Utd's goal difference would be boosted by 2 following this result and City's would be reduced by 2!!!!!!!!!1 It took him about 3 minutes to click what the other guy was saying and that City's goal difference would not change whatsoever following Utd 2 nil win.

What a thick **** he is..

richardtheref said:

He's clearly spent too much time on Merseyside. There's also a genetic factor as he's the product of paternal grandparents who felt that Neville Neville was a good name for their son.

zandvoort blue said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17610190

He`s now spouting that the Vermin will have the title won before the Etihad derby.
Well the games directly prior to the derby, City against bottom of the table Wolves, Vermin versus Everton. So now we have indirect proof that the junior twat will be making no effort against his beloved former club.

Jebb you are right , he is basically saying that Everton will lose against United .
He is the Everton captain and I find it very unprofessional of him , wonder what Gollum the fighter and hard man think of this.

Well, if the rags are struggling, he can always turn round and belt an equaliser into his own goal as he did at Woodison a couple of seasons ago. And as Baked Bean Head did for Sunderland at the Swamp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.