Phil Neville

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a moron. I am somewhat dissatisfied that part of my licence fee finds its way to him.

I was not quite the same with Hansen, and the other poor 165+ sods whose licence was diverted to his account every time he parked his arse on the MotD sofa. Instead of being 'somewhat dissatisfied, G, I was only a few turns on the dial from being incandescent. In fact, come 10:30 on a Saturday night I did a very good impression of lighting up the northern sky. Find me an ex-pro turned pundit and nine out of ten will be intellectually-challenged.

Best thing Sir Joseph Barton did in a city shirt was twat the **** in front of the Arsehole Poll and he acted like he'd seen fuck all.

Jesus fucking Christ. I am watching a programme called premier league today and it’s him an Matt Holland previewing the upcoming fixtures and taking about the teams. This fella is fucking clueless. I mean seriously idiotic. How can you play for so long at the top level and understand NOTHING about the game.
All his tactical insight is wrong. He was advocating being compact when your team HAS the ball. I mean, that is a fundamental he has got wrong. Then talking about stoke it shows a chart which has th lowest distance covered. Rags are bottom ans stoke are 5th bottom. Holland points this out but Phil’s response is but united are second so it’s ok. So really the point about not running that he was trying to make has just been debunked. But he’s still makes it saying if stoke want to get out of trouble they need to run more. Quite unbelievable. What an imbecile.

Last edited:
Jesus fucking Christ. I am watching a programme called premier league today and it’s him an Matt Holland previewing the upcoming fixtures and taking about the teams. This fella is fucking clueless. I mean seriously idiotic. How can you play for so long at the top level and understand NOTHING about the game.
All his tactical insight is wrong. He was advocating being compact when your team HAS the ball. I mean that is a fundamental he has got wrong. Then talking about stoke it shows a chart which has th lowest distance covered. Rags are bottom ans stoke are 5th bottom. Holland points this out but Phil’s response is but united are second so it’s ok. So really the point about not running that he was trying to make has just been debunked. But he’s still makes it saying if stoke want to get out of trouble they need to run more. Quite unbelievable. What an imbecile.
It's The u...ed way !

All his tactical insight is wrong. He was advocating being compact when your team HAS the ball. I mean that is a fundamental he has got wrong. Then talking about stoke it shows a chart which has th lowest distance covered. Rags are bottom ans stoke are 5th bottom. Holland points this out but Phil’s response is but united are second so it’s ok. So really the point about not running that he was trying to make has just been debunked. But he’s still makes it saying if stoke want to get out of trouble they need to run more. Quite unbelievable. What an imbecile.
They can't run far if 8 of the raggy team never leaves the edge of thier penalty box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.