phil thompson and paul merson pair of clowns

MCFColly

i know hes a scousers and the other is a londoner and they hate mancs and we hate them but i dont think i have ever heard them say a decent word about us. just been watchin soccer saturday and yet again all comments made on city are negative towards the way we play and not having anyone in the team gonna be motovated enough for today they even chose to say we were lucky vs liverpool away. it really gets up my nose i am now starting to get really pissed of with skysports

i tell u mate thats the way i might be going, cant bring myself to turn setanta on so this will have to do lol

To be fair to Merson he didn't stick the boot in and he did say that Robbie is one player on the pitch with a moments briliance could turn a game. Thompson is just a tosser gave us no recognition of the way we played at Anfield. Taking off our blue tinted specs for one moment and looking at the stats only one away win this season and that was before Robbie signed for us, so in a way talking about us away at the Gooners who haven't lost in 16 games and ourselves who haven't won away, I suspect we cannot expect them to say we are in with a shout. I just hopetheir predictions are as way off the mark as they were when we played Liverpool.

MCFColly said:
i know hes a scousers and the other is a londoner and they hate mancs and we hate them but i dont think i have ever heard them say a decent word about us. just been watchin soccer saturday and yet again all comments made on city are negative towards the way we play and not having anyone in the team gonna be motovated enough for today they even chose to say we were lucky vs liverpool away. it really gets up my nose i am now starting to get really pissed of with skysports
Are you having a pop at Merson?

GAZZA said:
MCFColly said:

LOL - if Thompson snorted coke he'd need a roll of wallpaper never mind a rooled up fiver, big conked eejit.

GAZZA said:
MCFColly said:

and fucking phil "sir nose-alot" thompson

GAZZA said:
MCFColly said:

and fucking phil "sir nose-alot" thompson

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.