Philip Green

About as dodgy as Green raiding the BHS pension fund, selling off all the assets and then flogging it for £1.

The man is a despicable individual who does not deserve protection from the law just because he can afford it. I hope he goes to jail. He certainly deserves to at least be tried.

It has nothing whatever to do with Green.

Green used the law plus his vast wealth to his advantage, ok that’s the present law. It’s just tough shit that a far longer standing law/practice has resulted in him wasting another (Ill gotten) million quid. I’ve never really been a fan of Hain but he hasn’t half put a smile on my face today.

Green’s a **** of the highest order. Full fucking stop..

This thread is about Phillip Green and yet people keep mentioning Giggs, what's he done ?

Green used the law plus his vast wealth to his advantage, ok that’s the present law. It’s just tough shit that a far longer standing law/practice has resulted in him wasting another (Ill gotten) million quid. I’ve never really been a fan of Hain but he hasn’t half put a smile on my face today.

Green didn't use anything. The judge puts injunctions in place.

And Parliamentary privilege exists only as long as it is not abused. This was an abuse.

Given Green’s unwillingness to comment, it’s a fair bet he already has a top legal team and a defence strategy in place. If anything sticks to this creep I’ll show my arse in BHS’s window.

Green didn't use anything. The judge puts injunctions in place.

And Parliamentary privilege exists only as long as it is not abused. This was an abuse.
Well I’m happy to be educated but it certainly hasn’t been reported like that, there are reports of super injunctions and cost of a million quid. Granted a judge allowed the injunction but Green applied for it. Btw that’s not the reason I think he’s a ****, he’s proved it on many occasions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.