Philippe Coutinho

You are wrong with that. His performances are disappointing. He actually now is in the pecking order behind Müller and Goretzka when it means the position behind Lewy - and behind Coman, Gnabry and Perisic on the left wing.

Since the winter break he only got a start in the Cup as Perisic got injured and Flick wanted to give breaks to Thiago and Goretzka... - a lost duel of him caused the 0:1.

He has 5 goals and 6 assists in the league. All but two assists which were simple side passes to individual showings of Gnabry came in 4 matches against the 4 teams that were last in the table at Xmas. He did not really perform in the other matches... - but he loses balls in dangerous areas, shots from distance when others are better positioned...

Do not forget that he is on superstar wages and Barca wants 80 million...
Do you follow Bayern? I honestly don't, so I'll accept your appreciation of his performances. But I still don't think that he'll come back to the PL.

You are wrong with that. His performances are disappointing. He actually now is in the pecking order behind Müller and Goretzka when it means the position behind Lewy - and behind Coman, Gnabry and Perisic on the left wing.

Since the winter break he only got a start in the Cup as Perisic got injured and Flick wanted to give breaks to Thiago and Goretzka... - a lost duel of him caused the 0:1.

He has 5 goals and 6 assists in the league. All but two assists which were simple side passes to individual showings of Gnabry came in 4 matches against the 4 teams that were last in the table at Xmas. He did not really perform in the other matches... - but he loses balls in dangerous areas, shots from distance when others are better positioned...

Do not forget that he is on superstar wages and Barca wants 80 million...
Not really a Bayern fan but isn't Coutinho behind Goretzka in the pecking order because Flick prefers the high energy pressing and box to box qualities that Goretzka provides in the nr 10 role? He's not really playing as a pure 10

Do you follow Bayern? I honestly don't, so I'll accept your appreciation of his performances. But I still don't think that he'll come back to the PL.

He was always overblown by the RDAHMeedya. He might smack in one, the same as Pogba did, but he was just PL average, and without the odd goal, very ordinary. And Raheem can be the last one for which we filled Dipper coffers. They shouldn't be getting another penny from us - pockets zipped up, outer flap locked!

I am a hardcore Bayern fan since mid of the 70s. Did not really get another chance as it runs in the family (even if my brother because of his former company being a Schalke sponsor and he often got free rides into their stadium switched alliances). Actually it is more the female side of the family like my Granny, mom and now me that is more interested than the men.
I am posting here since we first met you in the Champions League 2012, often "harassed" but as I had some really nice conversations with fans here I still come back sometimes and look what happened.

Not really a Bayern fan but isn't Coutinho behind Goretzka in the pecking order because Flick prefers the high energy pressing and box to box qualities that Goretzka provides in the nr 10 role? He's not really playing as a pure 10

Müller is playing right now better than ever in that role behind the striker. He might not shoot as many goals but that is because of different settings to in the past with other players. Since the system functions better he even gets played in good shooting positions again and scored 4 goals in the last six matches. He is just so many things Coutinho is not - a full teamworker and leader who is a pressing machine with an eye always open for his next player, who does not mind running his ass off when needed in defense, too. But Müller because of the lack of healthy strikers still is shifted to the wing very often (so hopefully Coman and Gnabry now get really in form and stay healthy for the rest of the season).

No. Goretzka is not a no. 10 either - but he has a high workrate, is great in the box, a good presser etc.

But actually - which team really plays with a no. 10 or which full no. 10 really has survived in top teams?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.