Philippe Sandler

I'm really not sure of Jalfraag's point here Dickie, but surely you missed Bravo from your list of recent poor buys!
In order to get to the top you make mistakes. Once at the top we've made far fewer mistakes than any other team in the league. Is that clear enough?

In order to get to the top you make mistakes. Once at the top we've made far fewer mistakes than any other team in the league. Is that clear enough?
I think you're losing the plot mate. If you read my post properly I said that our three most recent expensive mistakes were Fernando, Bony and Mangala. All were signed three or four years ago
As @jayfx has said, we're not sure of your point as we all know these signings were years ago and since these our transfer policy on big money signings has been hugely more successful

So you keep saying, why ?
We have a track record/business model of collecting youngish players and farming them out all over Europe in the hope that they will improve and then we trade them on at a profit, plus as I said earlier, 21 year old top talent isn't picked up for £2M
In regards to the first team, we have four extremely competent centre halves. Two admittedly are in their 30's, but the other two are young footballers who everyone believes are the future. Then add to that the two academy players who are knocking on the first team door, Adarabioyo who not long ago signed a £20k a week contract and Cameron Humphreys who equipped himself extremely well on our USA tour

If we're talking about him playing the holding midfield role, well he's also at the back of the queue here. In addition to players from the first team squad, there's also Douglas Luiz who we spent £10M on

I also hate to say this but we give youth very little opportunity and as shown again with the Mahrez transfer, are prepared just to spend big on a ready made player

Pep spent a whopping £5 million on Gerard Pique in 2008, a ball playing centre half. Who says this kid won't be given a chance, if Pep likes what he sees he'll keep him, if not, £2 million isn't a big gamble.

We have a track record/business model of collecting youngish players and farming them out all over Europe in the hope that they will improve and then we trade them on at a profit, plus as I said earlier, 21 year old top talent isn't picked up for £2M
In regards to the first team, we have four extremely competent centre halves. Two admittedly are in their 30's, but the other two are young footballers who everyone believes are the future. Then add to that the two academy players who are knocking on the first team door, Adarabioyo who not long ago signed a £20k a week contract and Cameron Humphreys who equipped himself extremely well on our USA tour

If we're talking about him playing the holding midfield role, well he's also at the back of the queue here. In addition to players from the first team squad, there's also Douglas Luiz who we spent £10M on

I also hate to say this but we give youth very little opportunity and as shown again with the Mahrez transfer, are prepared just to spend big on a ready made player

Both not good enough. Garcia is already ahead of both of them.

He might not play for our first team.

However, City would not be entering into any agreements with Mino Raiola unless they thought he had a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.