Philpott sentenced

not long enough, but be safe in the knowledge they will be twatted every day of their life !!

Can't believe this evil bastard could be free in 15 years.
I know he didnt mean to kill his kids but the fact remains he hatched up this horrible plan just to gain favour in a family court case.
I can see him being subject of a bit of "attention" from other inmates during his time.

Silvercloud said:
Mick Philpott given life with a minimum of 15 years.
His wife & the neighbour both given 15 years, so gonna serve around 7.

aren't they now investigating him for rape and an assault as well ? .......... so hopefully if he gets found guilty for them he have additional time added to his sentence.

Silvercloud said:
Can't believe this evil bastard could be free in 15 years.
I know he didnt mean to kill his kids but the fact remains he hatched up this horrible plan just to gain favour in a family court case.
I can see him being subject of a bit of "attention" from other inmates during his time.

No chance! He will be put in the safe area with the other child killers, rapists and peado's

This works out less than 2.5 years for each child. If anything it should have been 6 x 15 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.