Phobias

Heights

I love hiking/trekking but open space with sharp drops make me very uneasy - I have the sensation I am going to fall. Meanwhile my wife is an accomplished alpiniste
It's the strangest thing. i know. I was standing on the edge of the Snake River Canyon in Idaho looking across at the mound where Evel Kneivel attempted his rocket jump. The closest I could get to the edge was about 15 feet before i got the same sensation as you, wobbly knees and you feel like your almost drawn to the edge. Yet i have no problem if there is a railing, like when i was at the CN Tower in Toronto, it was 3-4x higher and I'm leaning over the railing to look straight down. weird.

The sound of cutlery on a plate, when people scrape there plates goes through me.
I once went on a cruise with my ex, i paid £50 to go in a chinese restaurant loads of empty seats and yet the waitress plonked me in between a big gathering of people eating.
I stood up and walked straight out, no meal no refund but chuffed to bits i didn`t hear any cutlery scraping.

I HATE this. My ex was a scraper. I made her eat off a plastic plate

This isn't a phobia but it makes me extremely uncomfortable. I saw some images online that are supposed to simulate what happens to your perception when you have a stroke. Hope this isn't considered offensive, it certainly isn't meant that way.

c47ij32i8bv21.jpg

Those big red centipedes, the way they move freaks me out. Being a builder, I come across plenty too under slabs etc.

Spiders, Polystyrene. I know it's not a phobia but i'm another one for the noisy eaters, grown adults eating with their mouths open and smackin their lips.. trampy fuckers, i tell them straight out too whether they are family, friends etc. Fuck em the manky fuckers. Same with people who litter too, grow the fuck up. Spiders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.