Phobias

I’m not good with heights.
I don't mind heights, but I did once have an epic bout of vertigo when I was doing a roped scramble in N.Wales. Climbing up through the cloud, following the polished holds on a dead easy climb. About 30ft from the top when the cloud cleared and exposed the 250ft drop below. Properly messed with my head.

This isn't a phobia but it makes me extremely uncomfortable. I saw some images online that are supposed to simulate what happens to your perception when you have a stroke. Hope this isn't considered offensive, it certainly isn't meant that way.

c47ij32i8bv21.jpg

I'm not quite sure what is going on in that picture mate. I can see a ginger tabby cat with a clear poly bag on it's head and to it's left 3 trays of assorted rings and costume jewelry. I can see a moose on the right hand side middle with long eyelashes with a smiling fox sat behind it on a red sofa hugging it's neck. Aside from that I don't have a scooby-doo what's going on but could decipher more after this Friday evenings session.

Crabs, lobsters and scorpions. Basically crusty things that have big arms too.

Crabs are my biggest fear. One of my first dates with my now wife was at Blackpool sea life centre. Had these huge crabs in one of the tanks, about 6ft high they were. Shit myself so much I went dizzy and banged my head on the side of the tank they were in. She still takes the piss now

Horrible crusty bastards

Exposure therapy. That is all except to mention the background music is from 3rd Protocol and is like totally awesome dude!

I’ve never got this worked at heights all my life was a trainee steeple Jack, got medical vertigo these days, but I’m not afraid of heights, a six inch step messing my head up is as bad as a six hundred feet drop, probably worse
A step should be around 7 1/4" for that reason alone mate. : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.