Phoenix Club Arise like lions after slumber

tizzerp

Too early to start discussing?

Our club announced it's divorce from us today. We need to start a love affair all again.

After a loss to Vila this week I say we keep the originals (like Mendy) for the phoenix club and let the owners form some Super team. Yaya would be a good first pick.

Hi Blues, although this is my first ever post I am a long time reader of the forum but have never felt like I had the need or time to get involved in discussions... last nights announcement changed everything. We have literally turned into exactly what we hated and after sleeping on it this is the final straw for me even if the plans do get knocked back for now. To announce this during a pandemic when people literally only have City keeping them going is unforgivable. I’ve seen some people suggesting they might go watch their local team but that’s not for me Barnsley are run by the elitists behind ‘moneyball’ (baseball film) and I’ve no doubt what so ever would have joined the cartel had they been in a position to be offered as would 99% of the other clubs in the pyramid. I think the Phoenix club is a great idea or even getting on board with a club like Maine Road F.C (wouldn’t it be nice to eventually return to our spiritual home, AFC Wimbledon have achieved it). The game was created by the fans and needs to be returned. I’m interested to see whether the likes of Dortmund sell their soul being owned by the fans?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.