Phone Music

MCFCTrick

Team supported
Citeh
Hi all ... I have a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. I have the usual Spotify, YouTube Music etc options to listen to music on it. But, I really want to upload my own cd's onto it. I used to be able to use iTunes and Windows Media to do so but wondering are there any other options to do so?

I have Googled it a few times, but always seem to be lead into Spotify kinda streaming sites.

I use an MP3 converter YouTube and a big memory card in my phone, download onto the card and play through a free third party player via bluetooth.....set my own playlists etc & off you go.

It takes a bit of time but well worth it.

From what I can remember some CD's are encrypted and won't download but, I'm sure there's probably some program to get around that.

I use an MP3 converter YouTube and a big memory card in my phone, download onto the card and play through a free third party player via bluetooth.....set my own playlists etc & off you go.

It takes a bit of time but well worth it.

From what I can remember some CD's are encrypted and won't download but, I'm sure there's probably some program to get around that.
I'm not sure any CDs are encrypted and can't say I've ever heard of one? DVDs yes, but not CDs.

Otherwise, you're right, rip on computer to MP3, put on a micro card and use any of a million MP3 players on the Store.

Hi all ... I have a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE. I have the usual Spotify, YouTube Music etc options to listen to music on it. But, I really want to upload my own cd's onto it. I used to be able to use iTunes and Windows Media to do so but wondering are there any other options to do so?

I have Googled it a few times, but always seem to be lead into Spotify kinda streaming sites.
Id recommend Youtube Music. If you can get the CD's ripped to your PC, you can follow this. https://support.google.com/youtubemusic/answer/9716522?hl=en-GB

Sign in on your phone with your google account and you should have everything, you can then just download them to your phone or just use your internet to listen when you want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.