Photography

130609-14867%20%28800%29.jpg

Amazing photo fair play to you sir.

I started photography as a hobby 18 months ago. Loving it more today than ever, its just something you never stop learning in. This is from a recent chess themed shoot I did.

32268-1735516543.jpg

My little humble website with more of my work is http://www.lrmphotography.co.uk/

Wow! Nicely done! You don't need to be so humble about your work either ... it's really good. Wish I was better at 'people', but I have a camera-shy family so don't get much practice.

As an aside, I lived in Ware for twelve (long) years. Wish I'd known then I had a Blue on my doorstep.

Here's an image of a friend who was visiting from England last week.

20150805-0048.jpg

Last edited:
Have been a hack photographer all my life, don't have a web site to visit but would love to share some photos I've taken over the years, a lot of the same place but in different light and different seasons

2lsebgp.jpg

Who'd have thought Wyoming looked like trhis

Glad I've seen this thread. I'm looking to taking it up as a hobby, I quite like some of the street art around Manchester, wouldn't mind capturing some, etc.

Can someone recommend a decent camera to begin with?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.