Photography

@Blue Smarties - My daughter is starting to get into photography and wanted a camera to begin classes with (at school). I bought her a second hand Fuji x100s (since been superseded by the x100t). It's a wonderful camera capable of producing stunning images. It can be used in fully auto, aperture priority, shutter priority or fully manual modes, which is pretty cool for such a small device. It's only real downside is, you're stuck with a fixed prime lens (i.e. non-zoom). If you're dipping your tow in the water, so to speak and want to learn the fundamentals of photography, I think it's a great place to start.

20140403-0N7A3139.jpg

@Blue Smarties - My daughter is starting to get into photography and wanted a camera to begin classes with (at school). I bought her a second hand Fuji x100s (since been superseded by the x100t). It's a wonderful camera capable of producing stunning images. It can be used in fully auto, aperture priority, shutter priority or fully manual modes, which is pretty cool for such a small device. It's only real downside is, you're stuck with a fixed prime lens (i.e. non-zoom). If you're dipping your tow in the water, so to speak and want to learn the fundamentals of photography, I think it's a great place to start.
Great camera, I have one as well and takes it every time I cant be bothered to haul my SLR. Fixed prime lens is very healthy for your development as a photographer. Makes you move around much more.

Out of curiosity how decent is that site for storing photos? we're just starting to venture into photography.

a few attempts the other week at night photography.

14702235_908796735916968_335811217361679857_n.jpg

14633045_908796969250278_3436325021149639718_n.jpg

And a general one I like of the London Eye

17228612486_d877d166be_h.jpg

2ynndqr.jpg

Just bought myself a camera and getting into photography. So many settings to get used to but not a bad view to wake up to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.